Thursday, October 18, 2007

Returning to Guatemala!

Lily, I'm coming back! I can't stand it without you and Aaron. I can't wait for you to get home and for our family to be complete here. But for now, our family is only complete when we are in Guatemala and I have to get back. We have been home only 4 days and already we have planned our return trip. We leave on November 20th for 7 days. Lily will turn 6 months old while we are with her on Nov 21st. How great is that! I won't miss it. And, Kya will turn 4 years old while we are there. It will be a special trip. I look forward to getting my babies back in my arms.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Okay...wait a minute...what happened? I thought you wouldn't be allowed to go back and get them until the spring???? Did I miss something or did I just not understand???
HOW TOTALLY COOL!!!!!! YOU'LL HAVE THEM HOME BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!

Debbie said...

I love your blogs, both of them! Your children are beautiful!!!

Debbie Wankel